Lovely interiors of Terraz
One of my former companies was just across The Zuellig Building, and whenever we have luncheon meetings, especially for large groups, we are on constant lookout of the best place there is around Makati.
Terraz Chef Salad
Buttered Tilapia Saltimbocca
Terraz Meetings & Bistro was where we dined with my friends one evening when we had our weekend Makati Food Tour last August. And gratefully so, because more than a bistro, I’ve learned that it is also the best place for corporate meetings or casual groups who’d want a place to discuss things over food and drinks.
Grilled Bacon Wrapped Pork Medallion & Foie Gras
Bistro at Terraz
Simple Saffron Spaghetti
I love how their location has the view of the busy avenues of Makati and Paseo de Roxas, especially at night time, and how their modern ambiance exudes elegance which makes one easily comfortable when dining.
Sesame Crusted Ahi Tuna
Truffled Herbed Chicken & Creamy Mushroom
Pan-seared Boneless Chicken Cream Emince
They’ve got one of the most stellar offerings I’ve ever tasted and it seems to me like one can’t seem to go wrong in every choice offered on their menu. Simply prepared and top-quality dishes --- that is the theme they want to maintain and I would have to agree with what we had that night which are as follows:
Terraz Chef Salad (Php295.00)
- romaine lettuce, red wine, hard boiled egg, crispy parma ham, grilled bacon, roast beef in light salt and pepper vinaigrette and ranch dressing
Sesame Crusted Ahi Tuna (Php275.00)
- pan-seared Ahi Tuna with romaine lettuce, sliced Japanese cucumber, vine cherry tomato in sesame dressing
Buttered Tilapia Saltimbocca (Php350.00)
- buttered tilapia with vegetable pilaf, asparagus, sage tomato sauce and grain creamy mustard sauce
Buttered Tilapia Saltimbocca
Pan-seared Boneless Chicken Cream Emince (Php350.00)
- with side dish of baked potato, peppered asaparagus and creamy mushroom
Truffled Herbed Chicken & Creamy Mushroom (Php275.00)
-marinated grilled chicken breast with three kinds of mushroom and re wine sauce
Grilled Bacon Wrapped Pork Medallion & Foie Gras (Php695.00)
- with macaire potato, sauteed vegetables, mushroom ragout and merlot sauce
Spicy Terraz Corned Beef Adobo (Php495.00)
- with garlic pumpkin, sweet mashed potato and crispy kesong puti
Simple Saffron Spaghetti (Php250.00)
- home-made spaghetti pasta with fresh spinach and smoked asparagus
Crepe Samurai (Php150.00)
- mango and banana with caramel sauce and cinnamon sugar
Pavlovaz (Php150.00)- meringue with fruits
Apart from the 117-seater bistro where we had our sumptuous dinner, we checked their meeting rooms, of course. Adjacent to the bistro is their 6 well-appointed conference rooms.
Huge conference room
Now, I have something I would want to have intimate dinners with friends and what I could refer to my former colleagues in the area.
Terraz Meetings & Bistro is conveniently located at 3rd Floor Retail Pavilion, Zuellig Building, Makati Avenue corner Paseo de Roxas, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines. For further inquiries, visit their website(www.raintreerestaurants.com) and facebook(www.facebook.com/raintreeterraz).