Man-made chapel in one of the chambers of Callao Caves
If you love adventure, caves, water and rivers, Conquer Kalinga is the perfect trip for you this long weekend, Nov 30 to Dec 2. This particular trip takes you to a river adventure of Philippines’ premier rafting site.
The highlights of the trip is seeing hundreds of bats take flight at the Pinancanauan River, the seven-chambered Callao Caves and white water rafting in Chico River!
See the itinerary below for this weekend’s adventure.
Meet up at around 8PM
Start of the tour - Callao Cave tour, Boating at Pinancanauan River, Watch the Circadian Flight of Bats
Leave Callao Cave
Overnight in Tuguegarao
ETD Tuguegarao to Tabuk, Kalinga
ETA White Carabao Junction, Tabuk
Water Rafting at Chico River
Travel back to Manila
ETA Manila 6AM
* Bus transfers – Manila-Tuguegarao; Tabuk-Manila
* 1 night Hotel accommodation in Tuguegarao
* Callao Cave tour and entrance fee
* Boat service at Pinancanauan River and watch the Circadian Flight of Bats
* Chico River White Water Rafting Adventure with lunch and snacks, river shuttles, Kalinga guides, rafting gear and equipment.
* Van transfers: Tuguegarao – Kalinga
White water rafting at Chico River
You can book this trip along with other Travel Factor’s different Byaheng Victory destinations. Byaheng Victory is a series of group adventures showcasing some of the most awe-inspiring North Luzon destination reached by Victory Liner, the Philippines' premiere bus transportation company, in collaboration with Travel Factor, leading adventure travel company.
For more details visit their website: Travel Factor’s Byaheng Victory or Facebook Page.